We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Enable styles

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

3947 Apr 20,2003 07:11 AM Apr 24,2003 09:18 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
Jeremy Holt
Asked On April 20, 2003 07:11 AM

Is there anyway to EnableThemes and yet override the colours of the column and row headers? Thanks Jeremy

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 20, 2003 01:57 PM

You have to change the CellType from "Header".
GridStyleInfo style = gridControl1.BaseStylesMap["Header"].StyleInfo;
style.CellType = "Static";
style.BackColor = Color.Red;
style.CellAppearance = GridCellAppearance.Raised;

Jeremy Holt
Replied On April 23, 2003 11:53 AM

Changing the style to Static and Appearance to Raised works fine. However, I can see no way of getting rid of the spaces between the header cells - changing the border style/border colours changes the internal borders. I am trying to achieve a flat effect for the header, but I also want Themes to be enabled. Is there no way to do this? Thanks Jeremy

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 24, 2003 03:51 AM

I don't know of a simple way to do this. You can handle the DrawCell event and draw the complete header yourself, or you can derive a cell control that draws a colored header cell.

Jeremy Holt
Replied On April 24, 2003 09:18 AM

Could I make this a "feature" request - flat cells with ThemesEnabled? Thanks Jeremy

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;