We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unable to determine identity of assembly

I've created a usercomponent consisting of a GridDataBoundGrid and a label. I have placed this component within a dll library. I compile the library - no problems. However I am unable to drag the component to a form. If I manually create the component in code on the form, I get an "Unable to determine identity of assembly" compile error. I have left CopyLocal as false as suggested in another thread, and have also referenced the Tools.Design and Shared.Design - this makes no difference. The library.dll is signed with a key.snk file ( ) What have I missed here?? Thanks Jeremy

3 Replies

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team April 20, 2003 11:06 AM UTC

Forget it - I created a new component by deriving from the grid instead - no longer have this problem Thanks Jeremy

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 20, 2003 06:18 PM UTC

Here is a panel derived control that has a caption panel on it and lets you drop a GriddataBoundGrid on it in the designer.

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team April 21, 2003 11:39 AM UTC

Clay - thanks very much The support for this product is unbelievable. I think the next time I'll just send you the spec and ask you to write the application for me :)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon