We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Win32Exception

in Asp.net sometimes, when i do : ChartControl oChartControl = new ChartControl(); i get the following message: [Win32Exception (0x80004005): La classe existe déjà] That''s awful. i can not trust using it in Web System.Windows.Forms.WindowClass.RegisterClass() +1091 System.Windows.Forms.WindowClass.Create(String className, Int32 classStyle) +181 System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CreateHandle(CreateParams cp) +215 System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle() +214 System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle() +60 System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle() +199 System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle() +60 System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateGraphicsInternal() +5 System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateGraphics() +36 Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ToolTipAdv.UpdateSize() +78 Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ToolTipAdv.set_BorderStyle(BorderStyle value) +26 Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartControl..ctor(Boolean addRandomData, Boolean isWindowLess) +1555 Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartControl..ctor(Boolean addRandomData) +13 Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartControl..ctor() +10

1 Reply

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team January 9, 2006 09:32 AM UTC

Hi, Could you please clarify the following for me. 1. Are you trying to use the chartControl in a Web application? If so, why not just use the ChartWebControl rather than ChartControl? 2. Are you using any specific method for the deployment? Also if possible, please provide me more details or a small sample application which would explain the implementation so that it will help me bring a better solution. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Thanks and Regards, Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon