We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How do I convert a .gif image into Icon?

Hi, I have several gif images as embedded resources in my C# project. I am able to load them and display them on a buttons, pictureboxs etc. But I want to load the same gif image and set it as the Icon for my form. How do I convert my embedded .gif resource into Icon programatically (without embedding another .ico file for each .gif image)? thanks, - Reddy

2 Replies

CH cheryl April 22, 2003 04:27 AM UTC

> Hi, > > I have several gif images as embedded resources in my C# project. > I am able to load them and display them on a buttons, pictureboxs etc. > But I want to load the same gif image and set it as the Icon for my form. > > How do I convert my embedded .gif resource into Icon programatically > (without embedding another .ico file for each .gif image)? > > thanks, > - Reddy >

CH cheryl April 22, 2003 04:28 AM UTC

hihi... can simply search for a CONVERT GIF to ICON software on net, that simple! =) > Hi, > > I have several gif images as embedded resources in my C# project. > I am able to load them and display them on a buttons, pictureboxs etc. > But I want to load the same gif image and set it as the Icon for my form. > > How do I convert my embedded .gif resource into Icon programatically > (without embedding another .ico file for each .gif image)? > > thanks, > - Reddy >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon