We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How do I convert a .gif image into Icon?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

3935 Apr 19,2003 03:40 AM Apr 22,2003 12:28 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: FAQ
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On April 19, 2003 03:40 AM

Hi, I have several gif images as embedded resources in my C# project. I am able to load them and display them on a buttons, pictureboxs etc. But I want to load the same gif image and set it as the Icon for my form. How do I convert my embedded .gif resource into Icon programatically (without embedding another .ico file for each .gif image)? thanks, - Reddy

cheryl
Replied On April 22, 2003 12:27 AM

> Hi, > > I have several gif images as embedded resources in my C# project. > I am able to load them and display them on a buttons, pictureboxs etc. > But I want to load the same gif image and set it as the Icon for my form. > > How do I convert my embedded .gif resource into Icon programatically > (without embedding another .ico file for each .gif image)? > > thanks, > - Reddy >

cheryl
Replied On April 22, 2003 12:28 AM

hihi... can simply search for a CONVERT GIF to ICON software on net, that simple! =) > Hi, > > I have several gif images as embedded resources in my C# project. > I am able to load them and display them on a buttons, pictureboxs etc. > But I want to load the same gif image and set it as the Icon for my form. > > How do I convert my embedded .gif resource into Icon programatically > (without embedding another .ico file for each .gif image)? > > thanks, > - Reddy >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;