We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

custom grid cell with combo box

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

3933 Apr 18,2003 06:56 PM UTC Apr 21,2003 03:59 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
Terry Foster
Asked On April 18, 2003 06:56 PM UTC

Hello, I have created a custom cell type that derives from the 'GridDropDownCellModel'. On drop down, I am displaying a user control that, among other things, has a combo box. When I use the .NET combo box and attempt to click on it, the whole popup disappears. I swapped out the combo box with your ComboBoxExt control (which I would prefer to use) and get similar issues. I know it has something to with only having one popup shown at a time, but all attempts to manipulate popup parents and so forth have been unsuccessful. Can you provide some direction? Thanks, Terry

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 20, 2003 09:42 PM UTC

Hi Terry, check out these knowledge base articles, especially the last one. http://www.syncfusion.com/KB/Tools/Tools_c28c.asp#q583q Let us know if that didn't help. Stefan

Terry Foster
Replied On April 21, 2003 03:59 PM UTC

Thanks - this helped for a .NET combo box. Terry

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;