We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Model.Modified property

I need more information on the Model.Modified property. We have an application that generates code, based on the diagram. We need to know when the diagram has changed so our application can automatically generate new code. I made the assumption that the Syncfusion sources would set the Model.Modified property to false when the diagram was saved (not closed). However, I found out that was not the case. Under what circumstances does the Syncfusion sources set this property? Is there an easy way to determine if the diagram/model has been changed, or do I need to keep track of this in our application code? Thanks in advance for your help. Chris C

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 30, 2005 04:58 PM UTC

Hello Chris, It looks like the Model.Modified property was intended to serve as a flag that gets set whenever an attribute of the diagram Model has changed. Any changes to the Model data will set the Modified property to be TRUE. Serializing the Model should ideally reset this flag, but this does not appear to be the case with the 4.1 build. I have made the required correction and starting with the next update of Diagram, Model.Modified will be correctly set to FALSE upon serialization. For now you will have to forcibly reset the Model.Modified flag from within your serialization routine. Thank you for pointing out this problem. Regards, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

CC Chris C December 30, 2005 08:35 PM UTC

Hi Prakash, Thanks for your help. We''re on a tight schedule so I really appreciate your quick response and the work-around for problem. Chris

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon