We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom StyleInfoProperties

Hi, How can I add custom properties in a StyleInfoStore? I need properties different than those defined in GridStyleInfoStore. Unfortunately, StyleInfoProperty has no public constructor. Are the custom properties supported? Regards

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 29, 2005 07:21 AM UTC

Hi Andy Maurer, You can extend GridStyleInfo to hold your own custom properties. For example, the style.MaskEdit, style.CurrencyEdit and style.FormulaTag are extended properties added to the GridStyleInfo class. So, if you have the grid source code, you could take one of these (the FormulaTag may be closest to what you have), and create your own extended style property mimicing that code. Here is a link to a sample showing this process which might be simpler. CustomstyleInfoSample.zip also refer the Browse samples : syncfusion\essential studio\3.3.0.1\Windows\Grid.Windows\samples\CellTypes\PictureBoxCells Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.10\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\CellTypes\SliderCells Let me know if you need any further assitance. Regards, Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 29, 2005 09:10 AM UTC

Hi Georgi Kashev, My apologies for addressing to the wrong person, it was meant for you. You can extend GridStyleInfo to hold your own custom properties. For example, the style.MaskEdit, style.CurrencyEdit and style.FormulaTag are extended properties added to the GridStyleInfo class. So, if you have the grid source code, you could take one of these (the FormulaTag may be closest to what you have), and create your own extended style property mimicing that code. Here is a link to a sample showing this process which might be simpler. CustomstyleInfoSample.zip also refer the Browse samples: syncfusion\essential studio\3.3.0.1\Windows\Grid.Windows\samples\CellTypes\PictureBoxCells syncfusion\essential studio\3.3.0.1\Windows\Grid.Windows\samples\CellTypes\SliderCells Let me know if you need any further assitance. Regards, Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon