We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

style of groupingDropArea with three levels

Hello, could you please tell me how can i change the style of all of the grouping drop area , i want to change also the Text,Fonts& Colors of the childTables in this area, i tried the following code (but it does not change the styles of the child tables, i mean it works only for the parent table): public class GroupDropAreaModelExtended : GridGroupDropAreaModel { protected override void OnQueryCellInfo(GridQueryCellInfoEventArgs e) { base.OnQueryCellInfo (e); if (HasTable) { GridTable table = Table; int num = ColIndexToField(e.ColIndex); if (e.RowIndex == 2 && table != null) { if (e.ColIndex == 2) { e.Style.Text = "TiTleXXX";//table.TableDescriptor.Name; e.Style.Font.Bold = true; e.Style.BackColor = SystemColors.ControlDark; e.Style.HorizontalAlignment = GridHorizontalAlignment.Left; e.Style.CellType = "Static"; e.Style.Enabled = false; } else if (e.Style.Text.StartsWith("Drag a")) { e.Style.Text = "Do you own thing."; } e.Handled = true; } } } public GroupDropAreaModelExtended(GridTableModel tm) : base(tm) { } } Thanks in advance

groupingDropArea.zip

3 Replies

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team December 21, 2005 04:16 PM UTC

Hi, We are looking into this and will update you with more information. Regards, Stanley

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team December 22, 2005 07:36 AM UTC

Hi, The GridGroupDropArea is N number of GridControl for N number of groups added. Those grids handler can also be handled directly, as in sample. Regards, Stanley

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 23, 2005 09:21 AM UTC

Thank you very much Stanly, Best Regards, >Hi, > >The GridGroupDropArea is N number of GridControl for N number of groups added. Those grids handler can also be handled directly, as in sample. > >Regards, >Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon