We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

style of groupingDropArea with three levels

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

38929 Dec 21,2005 12:38 PM UTC Dec 23,2005 09:21 AM UTC Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On December 21, 2005 12:38 PM UTC

Hello, could you please tell me how can i change the style of all of the grouping drop area , i want to change also the Text,Fonts& Colors of the childTables in this area, i tried the following code (but it does not change the styles of the child tables, i mean it works only for the parent table): public class GroupDropAreaModelExtended : GridGroupDropAreaModel { protected override void OnQueryCellInfo(GridQueryCellInfoEventArgs e) { base.OnQueryCellInfo (e); if (HasTable) { GridTable table = Table; int num = ColIndexToField(e.ColIndex); if (e.RowIndex == 2 && table != null) { if (e.ColIndex == 2) { e.Style.Text = "TiTleXXX";//table.TableDescriptor.Name; e.Style.Font.Bold = true; e.Style.BackColor = SystemColors.ControlDark; e.Style.HorizontalAlignment = GridHorizontalAlignment.Left; e.Style.CellType = "Static"; e.Style.Enabled = false; } else if (e.Style.Text.StartsWith("Drag a")) { e.Style.Text = "Do you own thing."; } e.Handled = true; } } } public GroupDropAreaModelExtended(GridTableModel tm) : base(tm) { } } Thanks in advance

groupingDropArea.zip

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 21, 2005 04:16 PM UTC

Hi, We are looking into this and will update you with more information. Regards, Stanley

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 22, 2005 07:36 AM UTC

Hi, The GridGroupDropArea is N number of GridControl for N number of groups added. Those grids handler can also be handled directly, as in sample. Regards, Stanley

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 23, 2005 09:21 AM UTC

Thank you very much Stanly, Best Regards, >Hi, > >The GridGroupDropArea is N number of GridControl for N number of groups added. Those grids handler can also be handled directly, as in sample. > >Regards, >Stanley

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;