We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Add Grid Header Rows

I have a GridDataBoundGrid which is bound to a hierarchical DataSet. There are three levels (tables) in the hierarchy. I want to add a couple of header rows on top of these "automatic" rows - how do I do this? Tx, curt

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 16, 2003 03:04 PM UTC

The hierarchy headers take the top rows by default. One way you can handle this is to add additional rows enough to handle your extra rows plus a copy of the current header rows underneath the extra rows. Then you can hide the original headers. Attached is a sample that does this. Click the button in the lower right column to see the extra headers. This technique has to be done after the original headers are created (ie. after your AddRelations that set all the hierarchies).

CK Curtis Koppang April 28, 2003 12:50 PM UTC

The code you sent me worked great, except that I lost the CoveredRanges which were setup by calling LayoutColumns. Is there a way to copy this information over as well?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon