We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

setting a language without loading a file/opening the config form?

well, I just want to set default language to C# language and setting set .Text property, I do not use LoadFile, nor do I want to open the config form.

5 Replies

UB ubx December 17, 2005 04:42 AM UTC

and I want to disable the Save Changes dialog everytime I quit the form.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 17, 2005 07:09 AM UTC

Hi Unruledboy, 1. Please invoke the ApplyConfiguration method as shown below after you set the EditControl''s Text property. this.editControl1.ApplyConfiguration("C#"); 2. If you are using the v4.1 beta, you could disable the default save-prompt dialog box by setting the SaveOnClose property to false. If you are using v3.3.0.0, a quick workaround here would be to handle the Closing event associated with the host form and invoke the EditControl''s ResetUndoInfo method as shown below : private void Form_Closing (object sender, CancelEventArgs e) { // Implement custom Save logic and invoke the following method this.editControl1.ResetUndoInfo(); } Please refer to the sample that illustrates this and let me know if this takes care of your problem. We appreciate your interest in Essential Edit. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 17, 2005 04:50 PM UTC

Hi Unruledboy, You could also use the following overload of the ApplyConfiguration method for this purpose : this.editControl1.ApplyConfiguration(KnownLanguages.CSharp); Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

UB ubx December 20, 2005 08:33 AM UTC

hey! really helps me! thank you very much !!!

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 20, 2005 01:08 PM UTC

Hi Unruledboy, Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you need any other information. We appreciate your continued interest in Essential Edit. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon