We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

setting a language without loading a file/opening the config form?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

38749 Dec 16,2005 11:15 PM Dec 20,2005 08:08 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: EditControl
ubx
Asked On December 16, 2005 11:15 PM

well, I just want to set default language to C# language and setting set .Text property, I do not use LoadFile, nor do I want to open the config form.

ubx
Replied On December 16, 2005 11:42 PM

and I want to disable the Save Changes dialog everytime I quit the form.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 17, 2005 02:09 AM

Hi Unruledboy, 1. Please invoke the ApplyConfiguration method as shown below after you set the EditControl''s Text property. this.editControl1.ApplyConfiguration("C#"); 2. If you are using the v4.1 beta, you could disable the default save-prompt dialog box by setting the SaveOnClose property to false. If you are using v3.3.0.0, a quick workaround here would be to handle the Closing event associated with the host form and invoke the EditControl''s ResetUndoInfo method as shown below : private void Form_Closing (object sender, CancelEventArgs e) { // Implement custom Save logic and invoke the following method this.editControl1.ResetUndoInfo(); } Please refer to the sample that illustrates this and let me know if this takes care of your problem. We appreciate your interest in Essential Edit. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Replied On December 17, 2005 11:50 AM

Hi Unruledboy, You could also use the following overload of the ApplyConfiguration method for this purpose : this.editControl1.ApplyConfiguration(KnownLanguages.CSharp); Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

ubx
Replied On December 20, 2005 03:33 AM

hey! really helps me! thank you very much !!!

Replied On December 20, 2005 08:08 AM

Hi Unruledboy, Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you need any other information. We appreciate your continued interest in Essential Edit. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;