We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

changing appearance for 1 cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

38748 Dec 16,2005 10:12 PM Dec 17,2005 05:29 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Eric Weber
Asked On December 16, 2005 10:12 PM

Currently when I double click on a cell in my GGC, I change the appearance for the entire column... private void traderGrid_TableControlCellDoubleClick(object sender, GridTableControlCellClickEventArgs e) { string colName = e.TableControl.Table.GetColumnDescriptorAt(e.Inner.RowIndex, e.Inner.ColIndex).Name; if (colName == "Comment") { this.traderGrid.TableDescriptor.Columns["Comment"].Appearance = editable; } } Instead, how can I change the appearance for only the double clicked cell, not the entire column? thanks!

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 17, 2005 05:29 AM

In your double click event, you could save the column name and gridrecord. Then in QueryCellStyleInfo, set the color for that record and color. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_DoubleClickColor_7238aa74.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;