We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Formula in DataBoundGrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

3861 Apr 14,2003 10:53 PM Apr 15,2003 12:02 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
vamsi krishna
Asked On April 14, 2003 10:53 PM

Hi, I have used a Databoundgrid and tried giving one of the coulmn as a formula. When i have given the following property the system is getting hanged and goes into a infinte loop. grid1.Binder.InternalColumns(3).StyleInfo.CellType = "Static" grid1.Binder.InternalColumns(3).StyleInfo.CellType = "FormulaCell" grid1(1, 4).Text = "="c + "sum(a1:b1)" If i give grid1.Binder.EnableAddNew = False then it is working fine. But i want to allow the Add to be happen in the grid. Please help me in solving this issue. Thanks in advance. Regards, vamsi.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 15, 2003 03:19 AM

http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/message.asp?MessageID=2956

vamsi krishna
Replied On April 15, 2003 07:44 AM

Hi, Thanks for the immediate response. I have dowloaded the sample given and tried but it is not working fine if Me.gridDataBoundGrid1.EnableAddNew = False is commented. I want the grid to be editable. Please let me know if there is any workaround to implement this. Thanks is advance. Regards, Vamsi.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 15, 2003 12:02 PM

If you change <= dt.Rows.Count to < dt.Rows.Count, you will avoid the problem with the addnew row. Of course, when you add the new row, you will have to add a new FormulaTag to the arraylist if you want any cells in teh new row to be formula cells.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;