We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

hiding the plus/minus icon

last question for today.... In the attached example, the GGC is simply grouping rows (objects in an array list). For one of these rows, I would like to hide the plus/minus icon because there is only 1 row of "real" data under the summary row. Thanks!

dont_show_plus_minus_icon.zip

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 9, 2005 12:58 AM UTC

Here is a KB link discussing this problem. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=252

EW Eric Weber December 9, 2005 10:10 PM UTC

Thank you very much for the info! I used the custom grouping engine and it worked great (90% great). The only issue remaining, is that when I click in the empty cell where the plus/minus sign used to be, the row will still expands to show the data row (but then I can''t collapse it). I''m sure that there''s probably some type of plusMinusClicked event that I need to code up.

EW Eric Weber December 10, 2005 12:26 AM UTC

no, i don''t see this problem in the sample. Could it be because we use custom icons for our plus/minus sign? thx again!

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 10, 2005 12:30 AM UTC

I do not see this problem in the sample in the KB. Do you? As far as catching a button click, you can handle the TableControlCellButtonClicked event. There if you set e.Inner.Cancel = true, the click will be ignored.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon