We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Filter ComboBox per Cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

38163 Dec 7,2005 02:44 PM UTC Dec 7,2005 03:36 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: Grouping
Theo Danzfuss
Asked On December 7, 2005 02:44 PM UTC

Hi, I have a GridGrouping control that have some cells of celltype "ComboBox". My crazy client now requires each of these comboBoxes to contain filtered values of the same list. What is the easiest, best and fastest way to implement this. Is there an event that fires before the combox gets populated, or should I bind each cell to a different DataSource - if then HOW do I do it? Regards Theo Danzfuss tdanzfuss@retrorabbit.co.za

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 7, 2005 03:36 PM UTC

Bind the combobox in the column to the DataTable.DefaultView (the unfiltered datatable that you want to use). Then handle the TableControlCurrentCellShowingDropDown event. There set DataTable.DefaultView.RowFilter to specify the filter for the current cell.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;