We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl - Display mouse right clicked row in different color.

Hi All, I have a GGC. I am selecting rows using mouse left click + key board only. I have set the below properties for my GGC. gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.SelectCellsMouseButtonsMask = MouseButtons.Left; gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionCurrentCellOptions = GridListBoxSelectionCurrentCellOptions.None; gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended; But now, when user clicks right mouse button on any row, with out disturbing the grid selected rows collection & pre-selected rows display on grid, I have to display this new row(mouse right clicked ) in a different color. How can do this? Rgds Rajani Kanth

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 6, 2005 12:08 AM UTC

Here is one way to do this using QueryCellStyleInfo and TableControlMouseDown to manage this. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_RigntClick_d628f0a8.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon