We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

i want to override my base class control event with my child class control event

hi this is pawan here ... i have creat a base class which contains some controls like add delete and query , i have put sub access as public so my child class can use it and also have the some lines of codes attach with them ... now i inherites this class ( window form) so i can see the all control in my child class now i want that when i click on add button ( which is inheited from base class) should triger some lines of code then my base class code and then agian some code's of child class ... like // my base class public sub cmdadd_click(sendder,e) msgbox "hi this is base" end sub // child class private sub cmdadd_click( sendder , e) msgbox ("hi this is child") mybase.cmdadd_click(sendder,e) msgbox "hi this is again child") end sub above code give the out like --> hi this is base hi this is child hi this is base hi this is again child but i want the output like hi this is child hi this is base hi this is again child ...... i hope u understand my problemmm please rectify where i m wrong .... thanx pawan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon