We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Custom Rendered TabControlExt

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

376 Jun 14,2002 11:36 AM UTC Jun 27,2002 10:46 AM UTC Windows Forms 4
Tags: Tools
Roy Muller
Asked On June 14, 2002 11:36 AM UTC

I'm using your sample code to create a control similar to the DemoTabs.cs tab control and rendering classes. I've noticed that when the tab control alignment is changed, the rendering class is oblivious to this. I'd like to change this behaviour. What would you reccommend as a method of informing the rendering class of property changes (like TabControlExt.Alignment)? Is there a way for the rendering class to refer to the tab control class?

Roy Muller
Replied On June 14, 2002 11:42 AM UTC

I think I found it... :-) From the custom rendering class: MyTabControl l_parent = (MyTabControl)this.parent.GetControl();

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 17, 2002 12:50 PM UTC

Hi, In case you have issues with custom rendering, please open a new support incident. Also, we have better documentation (class reference) for the rendering classes in Tools RC2 (released last on 6/14/02). Regards -Praveen Ramesh Syncfusion, Inc.

Roy Muller
Replied On June 27, 2002 10:19 AM UTC

Updated for Tools RC2: MyTabControl l_parent = (MyTabControl)this.TabControl;

Roy Muller
Replied On June 27, 2002 10:46 AM UTC

Thanks, Praveen :-) I was having upgrade/installation issues on my system and had out-of-date/missing docs. Uninstalling and reinstalling all syncfusion products cleaned things up.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;