We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

problem with Grid 3.3 in .NET 2.0

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

37406 Nov 21,2005 10:14 PM UTC Dec 29,2005 09:02 AM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: GridControl
Billy Yuen
Asked On November 21, 2005 10:14 PM UTC

I am getting an exception when I tried to assign an imagelist to the grid. The same assignment works fine in .NET 1.1 and Grid 3.0. this.m_Grid[nRow, 2].ImageList = m_ImageList; PInvokeStackImbalance was detected Message: A call to PInvoke function ''Syncfusion.Shared.Base!Syncfusion.Runtime.InteropServices.NativeMethods::ImageList_DrawEx'' has unbalanced the stack. This is likely because the managed PInvoke signature does not match the unmanaged target signature. Check that the calling convention and parameters of the PInvoke signature match the target unmanaged signature.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 21, 2005 10:53 PM UTC

We have this fixed in our code base. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=825 The fix will be available in the next release which is in the works. I do not have a release date yet though.

Jiseon Hong
Replied On December 29, 2005 07:42 AM UTC

The problem occurs in Grid 3.0.1.0 in .NET 2.0, when I open the gridcontrol with imagelist. " A call to PInvoke function ''Syncfusion.Shared.Base!Syncfusion.Runtime.InteropServices.NativeMethods::ImageList_DrawEx'' has unbalanced the stack. This is likely because the managed PInvoke signature does not match the unmanaged target signature. Check that the calling convention and parameters of the PInvoke signature match the target unmanaged signature. "

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 29, 2005 09:02 AM UTC

Hi Hong, 4.1 is compatible with .Net 2.0. 4.1 beta 3 is available now, please check http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=39029 Best regards, Stanley

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;