We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Adding under Text to a Toolbar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

37217 Nov 17,2005 10:23 AM Feb 7,2008 05:12 AM Windows Forms 8
Tags: Tools
sabrina
Asked On November 17, 2005 10:23 AM

How can i set a toolBar have text under each button (like system.windows.form.toolbar) thank you...

toolBar_Button_AND_Text.zip

Mano J [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 18, 2005 02:30 AM

Hi Sabrina, You could set PaintStyle property to ImageAndText in the BarItemCollection editor and select the xpToolbar and go to properties window and select Bar->BarStyle->TextBelowImage(CheckBox). Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Mano

Sameer Tupe
Replied On July 11, 2007 01:57 PM

How can set text to the right of the image
in XPToolbar?

Sameer Tupe
Replied On July 11, 2007 02:24 PM

this.m_xpToolBar.Bar.BarStyle = BarStyle.None;
or AllowCustomizations gives that effect...

Sameer Tupe
Replied On July 11, 2007 02:36 PM

I have couple of questions -
1) Do you have any examples where we have drag/drop functionality of baritems across XPToolbars.
2) Also is it possible to make an
XPToolbar dockable or floating. In general my requirement is I am creating an user control with a single toolbar which can be placed in any other project and it should show docking/floating behaviour

Valli [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 13, 2007 08:19 AM

Hi Sameer,

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion products.

1) Drag/Drop functionality of baritems across XPToolbars.

Regarding dragging and dropping of baritems in XPToolbars will update you on Tuesday.

2) You can make XPToolbar dockable and floatable. This can be achieved by placing XPToolbar on CommandBar that allows drag-n-drop of the toolbar at the target location and dock them to the application.

Attached is the sample which helps you to achieve the same.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/Forum-37217/main.htm

Regards,
Valli

Sameer Tupe
Replied On July 13, 2007 02:47 PM

Thanks...
Just to add on to the information I am using .Net 1.1 and Syncfusion 4.101.0.50.

Valli [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 17, 2007 10:20 AM

Hi Sameer,

1) Drag/Drop functionality of baritems across XPToolbars.

Thank you for suggesting this valuable feature of 'Dragging BarItems of the XPToolbars at runtime' to enhance our product. We have logged it as a feature request and notified our development team. We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have a timeframe of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors like product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Regards,
Valli

Fathima Shalini P [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 7, 2008 05:12 AM

Hi Sameer,

Thank you for your patience.

We are glad to inform you that the feature of 'Dragging BarItems of the XPToolbars at runtime' has been implemented in our latest release Syncfusion Essential Studio

2008 Volume1. Please find the simple sample in the following link that drags and drops the bar items in our latest release:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/37217//main.htm

Our latest release is available for download in the following link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=70234

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;