We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Adding under Text to a Toolbar

How can i set a toolBar have text under each button (like system.windows.form.toolbar) thank you...

toolBar_Button_AND_Text.zip

8 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team November 18, 2005 07:30 AM UTC

Hi Sabrina, You could set PaintStyle property to ImageAndText in the BarItemCollection editor and select the xpToolbar and go to properties window and select Bar->BarStyle->TextBelowImage(CheckBox). Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Mano

ST Sameer Tupe July 11, 2007 05:57 PM UTC

How can set text to the right of the image
in XPToolbar?

ST Sameer Tupe July 11, 2007 06:24 PM UTC

this.m_xpToolBar.Bar.BarStyle = BarStyle.None;
or AllowCustomizations gives that effect...

ST Sameer Tupe July 11, 2007 06:36 PM UTC

I have couple of questions -
1) Do you have any examples where we have drag/drop functionality of baritems across XPToolbars.
2) Also is it possible to make an
XPToolbar dockable or floating. In general my requirement is I am creating an user control with a single toolbar which can be placed in any other project and it should show docking/floating behaviour

VA Valli Syncfusion Team July 13, 2007 12:19 PM UTC

Hi Sameer,

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion products.

1) Drag/Drop functionality of baritems across XPToolbars.

Regarding dragging and dropping of baritems in XPToolbars will update you on Tuesday.

2) You can make XPToolbar dockable and floatable. This can be achieved by placing XPToolbar on CommandBar that allows drag-n-drop of the toolbar at the target location and dock them to the application.

Attached is the sample which helps you to achieve the same.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/Forum-37217/main.htm

Regards,
Valli

ST Sameer Tupe July 13, 2007 06:47 PM UTC

Thanks...
Just to add on to the information I am using .Net 1.1 and Syncfusion 4.101.0.50.

VA Valli Syncfusion Team July 17, 2007 02:20 PM UTC

Hi Sameer,

1) Drag/Drop functionality of baritems across XPToolbars.

Thank you for suggesting this valuable feature of 'Dragging BarItems of the XPToolbars at runtime' to enhance our product. We have logged it as a feature request and notified our development team. We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have a timeframe of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors like product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Regards,
Valli

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team February 7, 2008 10:12 AM UTC

Hi Sameer,

Thank you for your patience.

We are glad to inform you that the feature of 'Dragging BarItems of the XPToolbars at runtime' has been implemented in our latest release Syncfusion Essential Studio

2008 Volume1. Please find the simple sample in the following link that drags and drops the bar items in our latest release:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/37217//main.htm

Our latest release is available for download in the following link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=70234

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon