We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridGroupingControl - Display hyperlink for column values

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

37207 Nov 17,2005 08:05 AM Nov 17,2005 08:42 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Badri Rajani Kanth
Asked On November 17, 2005 08:05 AM

Hi, How can i display hyperlink text in a cell. I mean can i just say

Badri Rajani Kanth
Replied On November 17, 2005 08:08 AM

Hi, How can i display hyperlink text in a cell. I mean can i say some thing like e.style.CellType = "LinkLabelCell"; in GGC_QueryCellStyleInfo event? I tried with that but could not see the result. is it compuslory to use some linklabels.cs file? Rgds Rajani Kanth

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 17, 2005 08:35 AM

There is no built-in link label cell. If you want to use the one in the sample you mentioned, you will have to add the code from that sample project to your application. You will also have to register this customcell type in your application. The sample, \Essential Studio\3.3.0.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Grouping\CustomCellTypes, shows how to reister a custom celltype in a GridGroupingControl.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 17, 2005 08:42 AM

Here is a minimal sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/q41_21049.zip You could modify the code in QueryCellStyleInfo to check a record value to get/set the hyperlink instead of checking a particular rowindex.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;