We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl - Display hyperlink for column values

Hi, How can i display hyperlink text in a cell. I mean can i just say

3 Replies

BR Badri Rajani Kanth November 17, 2005 01:08 PM UTC

Hi, How can i display hyperlink text in a cell. I mean can i say some thing like e.style.CellType = "LinkLabelCell"; in GGC_QueryCellStyleInfo event? I tried with that but could not see the result. is it compuslory to use some linklabels.cs file? Rgds Rajani Kanth

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 17, 2005 01:35 PM UTC

There is no built-in link label cell. If you want to use the one in the sample you mentioned, you will have to add the code from that sample project to your application. You will also have to register this customcell type in your application. The sample, \Essential Studio\3.3.0.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Grouping\CustomCellTypes, shows how to reister a custom celltype in a GridGroupingControl.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 17, 2005 01:42 PM UTC

Here is a minimal sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/q41_21049.zip You could modify the code in QueryCellStyleInfo to check a record value to get/set the hyperlink instead of checking a particular rowindex.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon