We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

cell text from combobox type

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

37060 Nov 15,2005 09:03 AM Nov 16,2005 07:45 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Florin
Asked On November 15, 2005 09:03 AM

Hi, I want to get a text from a combobox cell type but I don''t find a method/property for this. Thank you, Florin

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 15, 2005 10:00 AM

Hi Florin, The grid''s indexers will give the selected text from combo box when the current cell foucus is moved out of the cell. If the value is needed while the current cell focus remains in the combo box cell, try CurrenCell.Renderer.GetCellValue function in CurrentCellCloseDropDown handler. grid[RowIndex,ColIndex].CellValue.ToString() grid.CurrentCell.Renderer.GetCellValue() Let me know if this helps. Best regards, Stanley

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 16, 2005 07:45 AM

Hi Stanley, Thanks for your response. I use FormattedText property. Florin >Hi Florin, > >The grid''s indexers will give the selected text from combo box when the current cell foucus is moved out of the cell. If the value is needed while the current cell focus remains in the combo box cell, try CurrenCell.Renderer.GetCellValue function in CurrentCellCloseDropDown handler. > > grid[RowIndex,ColIndex].CellValue.ToString() > grid.CurrentCell.Renderer.GetCellValue() > >Let me know if this helps. > >Best regards, >Stanley

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;