We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Pie chart and Display Text

Hi, there, I would like to know the following: 1. In pie chart, is it possible to get rid the tick line. what I mean is to show up the text on each point but not the Tick line. For ex when I say in "ChartControlSeries_PrepareStyle" event { args.Style.DisplayText = true; args.Style.Text = string.Format("{0}%", series.Points[args.Index].YValues[0]); } each part in the pie shows up the text along with a tick line. Now how do I turn off that tick line but still display the text? Please refer attached image for details. 2. In Pie chart, is there any other way available to display text for each point apart from doing it in the "ChartControlSeries_PrepareStyle" event. I mean what I would like to know is, if I handle "ChartControlSeries_PrepareStyle" then for each point I need to set the text, how do I do the same for all the points in a series so that I dont have to handle "ChartControlSeries_PrepareStyle" rather while preparing the series itself I make series to display text in each of the points? Thanks, Bubu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon