We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Freezing grid columns

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

36786 Nov 9,2005 04:20 PM Nov 9,2005 05:24 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On November 9, 2005 04:20 PM

Hello, We have an issue with some columns goint out of screen upon horizontal scrolling (even in a maximized window). These 2 columns contain item name and a code and it is important to keep them within the screen. Could someone tell me if the GDBG has a capability of freezing certain columns when scrolling (something similar to Excel spreadsheet). Thanks.

Kalyan Kondapalli
Replied On November 9, 2005 04:33 PM

grid1.Cols.FrozenCount = 2; This will freeze the first two columns. >Hello, >We have an issue with some columns goint out of screen upon horizontal scrolling (even in a maximized window). These 2 columns contain item name and a code and it is important to keep them within the screen. >Could someone tell me if the GDBG has a capability of freezing certain columns when scrolling (something similar to Excel spreadsheet). >Thanks.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 9, 2005 05:24 PM

Thanks. >grid1.Cols.FrozenCount = 2; > >This will freeze the first two columns. > > >>Hello, >>We have an issue with some columns goint out of screen upon horizontal scrolling (even in a maximized window). These 2 columns contain item name and a code and it is important to keep them within the screen. >>Could someone tell me if the GDBG has a capability of freezing certain columns when scrolling (something similar to Excel spreadsheet). >>Thanks.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;