We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Windows formBorderStyle

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

3654 Mar 31,2003 11:33 PM Apr 7,2003 01:52 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: FAQ
Yogendra Patil
Asked On March 31, 2003 11:33 PM

I am working on VB .Net. I have a form with its formBorderStyle property set to fixedToolWindow. Now I dont want this form to move on the screen when i try dragging this form. How do i do it ? thank you

Ramesh Praveen [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 1, 2003 11:30 AM

You could instead give it None borderstyle and use a Panel within it to get any border effect. And also use a button to let the user close the form. -Praveen

Rajaraman
Replied On April 7, 2003 01:52 AM

Hi I have slightly differnet requiremnt i have a form, borderstyle property is fixedsingle i want the form should not moved, and i also want these properties should be enabled minimize and close, maximise disable (grayed) How to achive these ? By default .net makes non-movable forms if u set borderstyle none and control box false But my requirement is the above Can you Help me ? Regards Rajaraman > You could instead give it None borderstyle and use a Panel within it to get any border effect. And also use a button to let the user close the form. > > -Praveen

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;