We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Windows formBorderStyle

I am working on VB .Net. I have a form with its formBorderStyle property set to fixedToolWindow. Now I dont want this form to move on the screen when i try dragging this form. How do i do it ? thank you

2 Replies

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team April 1, 2003 04:30 PM UTC

You could instead give it None borderstyle and use a Panel within it to get any border effect. And also use a button to let the user close the form. -Praveen

RA Rajaraman April 7, 2003 05:52 AM UTC

Hi I have slightly differnet requiremnt i have a form, borderstyle property is fixedsingle i want the form should not moved, and i also want these properties should be enabled minimize and close, maximise disable (grayed) How to achive these ? By default .net makes non-movable forms if u set borderstyle none and control box false But my requirement is the above Can you Help me ? Regards Rajaraman > You could instead give it None borderstyle and use a Panel within it to get any border effect. And also use a button to let the user close the form. > > -Praveen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon