We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Version 3.3 - CheckBoxAdv - Text position varies

I have an issue with checkboxes that are aligned vertically. The space between the checkbox and the text varies so the text doesn''t line up. CheckAlign & TextContentAlignment are both set to MiddleLeft on all the controls. To demonstrate this, set up 3 checkboxes and align their left sides. Make the text on each checkbox have a different number of words. Now, drag the width of the checkboxes to make them wider and narrower. This causes the distance between the checkbox and text to vary - it''s behaving like it''s trying to justify the text. I created incident 21602 with a repro project but have received no response.

1 Reply

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team October 31, 2005 01:53 PM UTC

Hi Lori, I have updated the incident 21602.Due to certain problems with the DirectTrac uploading,I could not open the sample you have attached.Could you please re-send the sample to my id anur@syncfusion.com Sorry for any inconvienience caused. Regards, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon