We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Summary Not Updating After Tab or Arrow Key Pressed

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

36397 Oct 28,2005 03:41 PM UTC Oct 31,2005 11:57 AM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: Grouping
Jason Hales
Asked On October 28, 2005 03:41 PM UTC

Hi, we''re using v3.3 of grouping gird and have noticed that summary totals are not updating correctly. We''re using custom summary objects If I alter a cell value and press ENTER then summaries recalc OK. But pressing TAB or RIGHT/LEFT arrow the summary is not recalced. It does recalc OK if I UP/DOWN arrow. It''s almost as if the grid isn''t aware of the data change Can you give me any ideas as how to fix this. As far as I''m aware we aren''t cancelling anything inside RecordValueChanging event Help would be very much appreciated Jason

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 28, 2005 03:53 PM UTC

To work around this problem, you can try handling CurrentRecordContextChanged.
private void gridGroupingControl1_CurrentRecordContextChange(object sender, CurrentRecordContextChangeEventArgs e)
{
	if(e.Action == CurrentRecordAction.CurrentFieldChanged)
	{
		this.gridGroupingControl1.CurrencyManager.EndCurrentEdit(); 
		this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.InvalidateSummary();
	}
}

Jason Hales
Replied On October 31, 2005 11:57 AM UTC

Excellent, that''s fixed it. Thanks

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;