We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Context Menu in Grouping grid control

I am trying to figure out the best way to do this. I have tried the various mouse down events and ended up settling on TableControlMouseDown since it seems to always be sent, however... I can''t get the row that is selected by the click event properly. I tried the e.TableControl.CurrentCell and tried to use: Point pt = grid.PointToClient(new Point(e.Inner.X, e.Inner.Y)); tableControl.PointToRowCol(pt, out nRow, out nCol); But neither seem correct. Also I want to supress the normal stuff from coming up on a right mouse click (drop down menus, etc). There is not handled type event for this.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 26, 2005 07:39 PM UTC

Here is a forum thread that discusses this issue. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=20103

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 26, 2005 08:51 PM UTC

Well that event definitely works much better however the row still isn''t actually selected (ie it doesn''t become the current row). So any menu item code would act on the last selected row and not the row I am clicking on. The menu code is shared with a toolbar so changing it doesn''t really work.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 26, 2005 08:58 PM UTC

Sorry this only happens when I select a preview row, so nevermind:)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon