We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

2 tone wizard

Its a newbie question. On my wizard, the pages does not appear to have same color as that of the wizard

diffcol.zip

4 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team October 21, 2005 11:07 AM UTC

Hi, The color difference is by design intent. However, you could change the wizardControlPage''s backColor(SystemColors.ActiveBorder) to wizard control''s backColor(SystemColors.Control) through the wizardControlPage''s properties window. Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Mano

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 24, 2005 11:15 AM UTC

Thanks a lot. That will solve my problem. Is there any setting where I can specify somthing like ''Inherit from wizard'' or can I add this property as part of wishlist for future versions. Thanks, SP >Hi, > >The color difference is by design intent. However, you could change the wizardControlPage''s backColor(SystemColors.ActiveBorder) to wizard control''s backColor(SystemColors.Control) through the wizardControlPage''s properties window. > >Please let me know if you have any questions. > >Regards, >Mano

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 24, 2005 11:42 AM UTC

I also noticed the following behaviour : I change the BackColor of the wizard container, as soon as I build the application and go back into properties page for the wizard, the BackColor is reset to ''ActiveBorder''. It appears as if we cannot have anything other than ActiveBorder as a BackColor for the wizard container. Now that I have changed the pages to be of the same color, this container back color is quite noticeable if the page takes more than a few milliseconds to load.

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team October 24, 2005 01:21 PM UTC

Hi, 1) Could you please provide more details about "Inherit from wizard"? 2) BackColor Reset: I am afraid, I am unable to reproduce the "color reset" issue. I have tested this with a sample and it seems to be working fine. Once I change the default color to say, SystemColors.Control, it remains in the SystemColors.Control color in the property window. I have attached my sample. Please refer to it and let me know if you still experience the same problem with the sample. 3) Default BackColor still visible: This issue is because of the defect # 754 (Flickering occurs while switching between wizard pages). This defect is fixed in our latest source code and the fix will be available in our next release. Regards, Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon