We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SetEnableDocking exception

Hi, I have a form with DockingManager. I add controls to the DockingManager and at some point i want to remove the controls. I get an exception when one of the controls is hidden (AutoHide): public class Form1 : Form { private DockingManager dockingManager1; ... private ArrayList m_buttons = new ArrayList(); private void AddDockingControl() { Button b = new Button(); m_buttons.Add(b); dockingManager1.SetEnableDocking(b, true); } private void DelControls() { foreach (Control c in m_buttons) { dockingManager1.SetEnableDocking(c, false); } I''m using version 3.0.1.0 Thanks, Limor

1 Reply

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team October 20, 2005 01:54 PM UTC

Hi Limor, I was able to reproduce the issue. It has fixed internally in the final release of Essential Studio V3.3. If you are interested in upgrading a latest release, please let me know. I have created a workaround for this issue. Please use the following statement in your sample. private void DelControls() { foreach (Control c in m_buttons) { //Gets the current AutoHide state of the control. if(dockingManager1.GetAutoHideMode(c)==true) dockingManager1.SetAutoHideMode(c,false); //Disabled docking for the control dockingManager1.SetEnableDocking(c, false); } } Please refer the attached sample and let me know if this is helps you. Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Regards, Vijay forum36053.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon