We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Does it need to uninstall old version before intall a newer one?

I''m now using 3.0.1.0. I want to try 3.3.0.0, must I uninstall the old one? And how about the lisence? Does the lisence key of 3.0.1.0 can be used in new version?

2 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team October 14, 2005 05:13 PM UTC

Hi Terry, It is generally preferable to uninstall the old version but this is not required. You will have to get a new license key for version 3.3.0.0. You can do this by logging into Direct-Trac. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel >I''m now using 3.0.1.0. >I want to try 3.3.0.0, must I uninstall the old one? > >And how about the lisence? Does the lisence key of 3.0.1.0 can be used in new version?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 14, 2005 05:25 PM UTC

Hi Terry, While you don''t have to uninstall the old version first, I would generally recommend doing so unless you plan on using the previous version. This prevents almost all potential version conflicts. Regarding the license key, you will need a new key for v3.3.0.0. As I can''t post a key on the forums, please create a Direct-Trac incident requesting one. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon