We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Extend specific column

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

3592 Mar 29,2003 08:37 AM UTC Mar 29,2003 09:47 AM UTC Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Peter
Asked On March 29, 2003 08:37 AM UTC

In my databoundgrid I wanna extend a column to fill the client area. I tried the sample provided in the Thread "Extend most right column". All works fine if the user doesn't change the order of the columns. How can I extend the column which represents a specific column from the datatable? TIA Peter

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 29, 2003 09:12 AM UTC

You can get the 'special' column index from its name using Me.GridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.NameToColIndex. So, in your QueryColWidth handler, instead of comparing e.Index to Grid.ColCount, compare it to the specialIndex. Also, instead of using GetTotal to add up the columns from 0 to Grid.ColCount-1, you would have to loop through all columns and add up the colwidths (grid.Model.ColWidths[i]) except the for i equal the special column.

Peter
Replied On March 29, 2003 09:47 AM UTC

Thanx, it works very fine :-)

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;