We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Using custome Cell type with GridGroupingControl

Hi, I have been using Syncfusion Essential Suite 3.0.1.0. I have referred to the following sample application Essential Grid Samples -> In Depth -> CellButton sample. This application uses the following code to show the Custom button on the grid cells gridControl1.CellModels.Add("EllipsisText", new EllipsisCellModel(gridControl1.Model)); for (rowIndex = 3; rowIndex < 10; rowIndex += 2) { gridControl1[rowIndex, 5].Text = "Browse Me"; gridControl1[rowIndex, 5].CellType = "EllipsisText"; //gridControl1[rowIndex, 5].ReadOnly = true; gridControl1[rowIndex, 5].Enabled = false; } This works fine with the GridControl. But, in my application, I am using the GridGroupingControl. I want to display the same button in some of the cells of this control. GridGroupingControl doesnot have the CellModels property. Is there any alternative property that I can use? Or is there any alternative way to achieve this? Please, could you guide me how to go about it? Thanks, Gaurav.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 5, 2005 02:41 PM UTC

You use gridGroupingCOntrol1.TableModel.CellModels. Take a look at this sample. \3.3.0.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Grouping\CustomCellTypes

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon