We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Using custome Cell type with GridGroupingControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

35622 Oct 5,2005 01:55 PM UTC Oct 5,2005 02:41 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Gaurav Chhatbar
Asked On October 5, 2005 01:55 PM UTC

Hi, I have been using Syncfusion Essential Suite 3.0.1.0. I have referred to the following sample application Essential Grid Samples -> In Depth -> CellButton sample. This application uses the following code to show the Custom button on the grid cells gridControl1.CellModels.Add("EllipsisText", new EllipsisCellModel(gridControl1.Model)); for (rowIndex = 3; rowIndex < 10; rowIndex += 2) { gridControl1[rowIndex, 5].Text = "Browse Me"; gridControl1[rowIndex, 5].CellType = "EllipsisText"; //gridControl1[rowIndex, 5].ReadOnly = true; gridControl1[rowIndex, 5].Enabled = false; } This works fine with the GridControl. But, in my application, I am using the GridGroupingControl. I want to display the same button in some of the cells of this control. GridGroupingControl doesnot have the CellModels property. Is there any alternative property that I can use? Or is there any alternative way to achieve this? Please, could you guide me how to go about it? Thanks, Gaurav.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 5, 2005 02:41 PM UTC

You use gridGroupingCOntrol1.TableModel.CellModels. Take a look at this sample. \3.3.0.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Grouping\CustomCellTypes

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;