We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grouping grid control Currency column

How can I set a column as Currency with a GroupingGridControl? grid.TableModel.ColStyles[ columnName ].CellType = "Currency"; Doesn´t do anything. In fact no change I make through TableModel is seen: for example grid.TableModel.ColStyles[ columnName ].BackColor = Color.Beige; I see I can set a column as Currency in the PrepareViewStyleInfo and QueryCellStyleInfo events... but can I do it once for the whole column(s)? PS: IGridTableCellStyleCache sounds like a clue, is something similar to the "ResizableRows" example needed?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 3, 2005 10:32 AM UTC

You can set: this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns["col1"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.CellType = "Currency";

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 3, 2005 10:57 AM UTC

Uhm, I got lost through the millions of properties again :), thanks Clay. >You can set: > >this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns["col1"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.CellType = "Currency"; >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon