We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SetDockVisability does not work when called in the constructor

I have a form with a docking manager and a docked control. When the form is created a parameter can specify whether the control shal be visible on load or not. This turned to be a hard work. SetDockVisability does not work if called from the constructor. When shall it be called? I have attached a sample project that demonstartes the problem. Could you fix it? Regards DockingProblem_787.zip

1 Reply

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team September 28, 2005 04:31 PM UTC

Hi Georgi, You could use the SetDockVisibility statement in the NewDockStateEndLoad event. Designer dockstate will load after the form load event. So If you change any visibility or dockingstyle for the docking windows in form constructor, it will not affect the docking windows. So NewDockStateEnd Load event is the right place to modify the docking window at the application startup. I have modified your sample and attached with this response. Please take a look at this sample and let me know if this is helps you. Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Regards, Vijay DockingProblem.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon