We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

SetDockVisability does not work when called in the constructor

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

35366 Sep 28,2005 11:12 AM Sep 28,2005 12:31 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Georgi Kashev
Asked On September 28, 2005 11:12 AM

I have a form with a docking manager and a docked control. When the form is created a parameter can specify whether the control shal be visible on load or not. This turned to be a hard work. SetDockVisability does not work if called from the constructor. When shall it be called? I have attached a sample project that demonstartes the problem. Could you fix it? Regards DockingProblem_787.zip

Vijayanand S [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 28, 2005 12:31 PM

Hi Georgi, You could use the SetDockVisibility statement in the NewDockStateEndLoad event. Designer dockstate will load after the form load event. So If you change any visibility or dockingstyle for the docking windows in form constructor, it will not affect the docking windows. So NewDockStateEnd Load event is the right place to modify the docking window at the application startup. I have modified your sample and attached with this response. Please take a look at this sample and let me know if this is helps you. Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Regards, Vijay DockingProblem.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;