We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Regd---Justify option in RichTextbox

Hi There, I am using Griddataboundgrid and Richtext is one cell type in that grid.Some how i succeded in adding Justify alignment option also to the enum which currently contains three options(Left,Center,and Right),but my problem is once I justify and come out of the cell(i.e lose the focus),its not retaining that alignment.May be some draw problem in the Richtext cell or so,can you give some solution for this.But if i do left,center,right its working fine. Regards, Manohar

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 28, 2005 12:28 PM UTC

See http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=35231 Stefan >Hi There, > > I am using Griddataboundgrid and Richtext is one cell type in that grid.Some how i succeded in adding Justify alignment option also to the enum which currently contains three options(Left,Center,and Right),but my problem is once I justify and come out of the cell(i.e lose the focus),its not retaining that alignment.May be some draw problem in the Richtext cell or so,can you give some solution for this.But if i do left,center,right its working fine. > >Regards, >Manohar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon