We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridDataboundGrid - ''covered'' duplicate cells

Hi, How would I ''cover'' duplicate row values within a column of my databound grid? Thanks Iain

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 22, 2005 06:31 PM UTC

Hi Iain, This can be done by setting the MergeCellsMode option in the Grid Model and set that column''s style to allow it. For example, the following code would enable merging for Column 2. this.gridControl1.Model.Options.MergeCellsMode = GridMergeCellsMode.BeforeDisplayCalculation|GridMergeCellsMode.MergeRowsInColumn; this.gridControl1.ColStyles[2].MergeCell = GridMergeCellDirection.RowsInColumn; I''ve also attached a sample that demonstrates this: MergeCells_6593.zip If you have any questions about this, please let us know. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

IJ Iain Jolly September 23, 2005 08:38 AM UTC

Hi, I have managed to merge the cells but what I was looking for was to try and ''Cover'' them or replicate the functionality of excel. Thanks for the quick response. Thanks Iain

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon