We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Excel-like behavior in GridGroupingControl

Hi, I need to have behavior as close as possible to excel while using a GridGroupingControl. So, I''d like the following behavior: - Enter commits the current cell''s changes and moves down to the next cell in the same column. - Shift-enter commits the current cell''s changes and moves up to the previous cell in the same column. - Resizing a row resizes one row, not all rows (unless multiple rows are selected, in which case the selected rows resize). - If multiple columns are selected, resizing will change the width of all selected columns. - Clicking on the upper left cell selects all cells in the grid. - Clicking on a row header selects all cells in the row. - Instead of (or in addition to) column sorting, clicking on a column header selects all cells in the column. Any idea as to what settings I need to change. I need GridGroupingControl because we have hierarchical data that lends itself to that control. Thanks for all your help! - Jon

3 Replies

JJ Jonathan Jones September 20, 2005 03:30 PM UTC

I am using version 3.2.1.0.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 21, 2005 02:26 PM UTC

Hi Jonathan I have tried a sample with the desired features. You can resize a row or column only. But the selecting a range of rows and resizing them is not supported . Here is my sample. excel.zip Best Regards Mouli

JJ Jonathan Jones October 4, 2005 01:08 PM UTC

Hi Mouli, Thanks for your help! - Jon

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon