We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Excel-like behavior in GridGroupingControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

34964 Sep 20,2005 10:03 AM Oct 4,2005 09:08 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Jonathan Jones
Asked On September 20, 2005 10:03 AM

Hi, I need to have behavior as close as possible to excel while using a GridGroupingControl. So, I''d like the following behavior: - Enter commits the current cell''s changes and moves down to the next cell in the same column. - Shift-enter commits the current cell''s changes and moves up to the previous cell in the same column. - Resizing a row resizes one row, not all rows (unless multiple rows are selected, in which case the selected rows resize). - If multiple columns are selected, resizing will change the width of all selected columns. - Clicking on the upper left cell selects all cells in the grid. - Clicking on a row header selects all cells in the row. - Instead of (or in addition to) column sorting, clicking on a column header selects all cells in the column. Any idea as to what settings I need to change. I need GridGroupingControl because we have hierarchical data that lends itself to that control. Thanks for all your help! - Jon

Jonathan Jones
Replied On September 20, 2005 11:30 AM

I am using version 3.2.1.0.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 21, 2005 10:26 AM

Hi Jonathan I have tried a sample with the desired features. You can resize a row or column only. But the selecting a range of rows and resizing them is not supported . Here is my sample. excel.zip Best Regards Mouli

Jonathan Jones
Replied On October 4, 2005 09:08 AM

Hi Mouli, Thanks for your help! - Jon

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;