We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GGC TableControlCurrentCellChanged from FilterBarCell

Hi, I''m using GGC and have my FilterBarCell appearance set to: FilterBarCell.CellType = "TextBox"; FilterBarCell.ShowButtons=GridShowButtons.Hide; FilterBarCell.BackColor = Color.LightGoldenrodYellow; FilterBarCell.DropDownStyle = GridDropDownStyle.Editable; and trying to capture TableControlCurrentCellChanged event, which used to work in 3.2.1, but not anymore in 3.3.0. Please advise. Thank you.

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 17, 2005 06:56 AM UTC

Hi If the TableControlCurrentCellChanged event is your concern , then you can refer my sample here. I couldnot see the issue. I can see the sample works fine with the code you mentioned. Here is the sample. TablecntlCurrentcellchanged_3636.zip If this is not anwering your need , please let me know with a sample. Best Regards Mouli

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 19, 2005 02:51 PM UTC

It''s pretty strange, but this example does not seem to work - the filter bar cells act as if they were disabled. Again, I''m using version 3.301.0.0

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 20, 2005 11:27 AM UTC

Hi Your incident has been answered. Best Regards Mouli.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 20, 2005 03:01 PM UTC

This might work - thank you. How do i determine the column name in this event? cc.ColIndex returns 1 for the 1 st column, 3 for the 2nd and so forth? How do I move to the next column filter on Tab? Thank you

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 21, 2005 12:41 PM UTC

Hi Even this has been answered in the sample sent to you recently. Best Regards Mouli.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon