We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

named cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

34836 Sep 16,2005 04:36 PM UTC Sep 19,2005 10:13 AM UTC Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Kevin Vickers
Asked On September 16, 2005 04:36 PM UTC

i thought the namedrangesforformulas sample would show me this .. but no i basically want to call a cell fred and then in another cell enter =fred+10% or =SHEET2!fred+10% i can see how i get fred into the engine but how do i associate fred with a cell ? also if i do formaulacellselection can i make it enter fred rather than a3 thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 17, 2005 08:16 AM UTC

Hi Kevin, You can name a cell and a range in GridFormulaEngine using the AddNamedRange Function. GridFormulaEngine engine; engine = ((GridFormulaCellModel)gridControl1.Model.CellModels["FormulaCell"]).Engine; engine.AddNamedRange("fred","A1"); engine.AddNamedRange("Arow","A1:A10"); Best regards, Stanley

Kevin Vickers
Replied On September 19, 2005 08:54 AM UTC

can i have the same name registered for multiple sheets so Sheet1!fred Sheet2!fred

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 19, 2005 10:13 AM UTC

Hi Kevin, Sure, you can give a try and the code for registering multiple grids as sheets to have cross sheet reference is below. int sheetfamilyID = GridFormulaEngine.CreateSheetFamilyID(); GridFormulaEngine.RegisterGridAsSheet("sheet1", this.gridControl1.Model, sheetfamilyID); GridFormulaEngine.RegisterGridAsSheet("sheet2", this.gridControl2.Model, sheetfamilyID); GridFormulaEngine.RegisterGridAsSheet("sheet3", this.gridControl3.Model, sheetfamilyID); Best regards, Stanley

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;