We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Multiselect Shift Click problem after deleting tree node

I am using version 2.1.0.9 of the tree control and have found that an assertion occurs if you have multi-select enabled on a tree, you delete a node from the tree, and immediately do a shift-left mouse click (in an attempt to select a range of nodes) on a remaing node in the tree. I have verified this using your Tree Package\TreeViewAdvDemo project (in C#) by adding: a keydown event handler for the delete key, turing on multi-select and deleting a node (see attached zip file). Also in the zip is the error message that is shown(at least one that I cut and pasted from the locals window). Am I deleting the node incorrectly? I tried to boil down the problem into the simplest scenario. I also realize that you will not fix it in this version, but I would like to make sure it doesn''t occur in new versions as well. Thanks MultiSelectShiftKeyError_6034.zip

2 Replies

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team September 16, 2005 10:20 AM UTC

Hi Peter, I have tested this issue and I was able to see the problem. I have logged a bug report #766. Please keep track of the following link to check the status of the issue. Defect #766 - Error raised when click on the tree node with shift key. We will try our very best to fix this at the earliest. Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention and thank you for your patience. Thanks, Vijay

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team September 26, 2005 05:26 PM UTC

Hi Peter, The issue #766 has been fixed internally. It will be available in our next release. I will get back to you with more information regarding the release, as soon as possible. Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Regards, Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon