We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Showing a DropDownBarItems PopupControlContainer from code?

Hi, I am using a DropDownBarItem in my applications toolbar (there is a Bar that is added to the MainFrameBarManagers Bars collection that contains the DropDownBarItem). What i want to know it there is a way to PopUp the DropDownBarItems PopupControlContainer from code without having to specity its location. The only way i manage to force the popup from code is like this. m_dropDownBarItem.PopupControlContainer.ShowPopUp(location); But i would like to force the popup at its default location... At the same location it is shown if i click the "small black arrow" on the BarItem in the toolbar. Any help would be apreciated thanx! Peter Erikson

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 14, 2005 08:50 AM UTC

Hi Peter, I am afraid it is not possible to popup the DropDownBarItems PopupControlContainer from code without specifying the location. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Ebenezer.P

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 14, 2005 12:30 PM UTC

OK, I´ll have to calculate the position myself then i guess. I managed to find out how to allign the PopUpControlContainer to the DropDownBarItem (i think) through the myDropDownBarItem.PopupControlContainer.PopupHost.CurrentRAlign property. But now the question is how i am supposed to get the current location and size of the DropDownBarItem? /Peter Erikson

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon