We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

What sets GridDataBoundGrid.DataBoundGridModel.CurrentCellInfo?

Sorry for the lengthy posting, but I thought if I included enough context, folks could tell whether my question is a red herring or not. I have a state in which I''d like to ConfirmChanges to the cell, and there''s a few ways to do that: a) call CurrentCell.ConfirmChanges(), but that leaves the cell in editmode; I don''t want that. c) call CurrentCell.Deactivate(false), but that totally deactivates the current cell, so user has to reselect it to make it the current cell again. I''ve tried Deactivate(false) followed by SetCurrentCellNoActivate(row,col), but the odd thing with that is that GridDataBoundGrid.DataBoundGridModel.CurrentCellInfo is null. Where does this get set?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 7, 2005 02:58 PM UTC

CurrentCellInfo is normally set in CurrentCell.Activate.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 7, 2005 03:05 PM UTC

So what is the proper way to activate the current cell without putting it into editmode? That is, I want the current cell to receive keystrokes, but not with the TextBox renderer.

KO Ken Overton September 7, 2005 03:28 PM UTC

>So what is the proper way to activate the current cell without putting it into editmode? think I found it: _grid.CurrentCell.Activate(row, col, GridSetCurrentCellOptions.NoSetFocus)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon