We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Getting changed data from grid

hi, The scenario is like this: The user drags and select a list of rows on the grid.He then presses a check button.The grid has a checkbox colum which gets checked.Then he clicks an update btn, which updates the changes made only to the selected rows.When we do this say the user has selected 4 rows we get the changes made only for the 2,3 and 4th rows.The changes made to the first row is always lost irrespective of the no of rows. DataTable dtChangedData = this.groupingGrid.DataSource.GetChanges(DataRowState.Modified); The above line is used to get the modified data.The first row from which the user clicked and draged is always lost.The changes to these rows are not made by the user.He clicks a claulate button so values get calculated and get updated to the rows using rec.SetValue(colname, value); Why are we not getting the changes made to the first row? regars, catinat

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 1, 2005 10:19 AM UTC

You are using a GridGroupingControl, correct? The reason the first row is not saved is that the currencymanager position never leaves the first row, making the grid think that the changes do not need to be pushed to the datasource (as the changes are normally pushed to the datasource when the user changes rows). Try calling record.EndEdit for the first selected row to see if that avoids this problem.

CV Catinat Velmourougan September 1, 2005 12:26 PM UTC

hi, This is entirely different problem. I have cell style to which I had set imagelist. Then during run time I set the imageindex in querycellstyleinfo. My images come with a black border at teh bottom. I had set style.Borders.All = new GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.None);But even then I see a border. regards, catinat

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 1, 2005 12:52 PM UTC

Is it really a border or is it the bottom of the bitmap in the cell being painted black? If you size the row, does the border move with row height changing. Here is some code that worked for me. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC2109_d37b04fa.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon