We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

LinkLabelCellModel

I have modified the LinkLabelCellModel to fire an event rather than run the _EXEname program with the tag of the cell. Code is attached. The idea was to control the way an edit was perfromed and how the edit dialog was initialized based on the cell clicked. CellType was changed to the link label type. This works fine so far. The event fires and I am able to do what I want. After editing the data for the row in question, I reload the grid data, which could have some of the link label cell values modified. They appear for a brief flash, then are overridden by the original cell content. The dataset being set as the grid DataSource contains the new valid data, but it is still showing old data. Can anyone explain this and (hopefully) give me a way to make it not happen? I put this in the forums instead of DirecTrak because I thought it may be useful to others. Thanks, Todd GridCellLinkLabel_3309.zip

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 30, 2005 03:09 PM UTC

Just something to try. Right before opening your edit dialog, try calling grid.CurrentCell.MoveTo(-1,-1). This will leave teh grid without a currentcell. Then when you come back from your edit dailog, call CurrentCell.MoveTo again, but with the old current cell rowlindex/colindex that you would have to cache.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 30, 2005 03:10 PM UTC

Something simpler to try. In your renderer code, before you raise the event, try calling CurrentCell.Lock(). Then after raising the event, call CurrentCell.Unlock.

TA Todd Armstrong August 30, 2005 10:27 PM UTC

Clay, You the man! Attached is per your second suggestion. Thx, Todd GridCellLinkLabel_4272.zip

TA Todd Armstrong August 30, 2005 10:30 PM UTC

Clay, I take it back. the second suggestion didn''t work. See previously attached for how I wrote it. I''ll try the first. Todd >Clay, > >You the man! > >Attached is per your second suggestion. > >Thx, > >Todd > >GridCellLinkLabel_4272.zip > >

TA Todd Armstrong August 31, 2005 02:12 AM UTC

Neither worked. Thanks for the suggestions though. You still the man. Any other ideas? Todd >Clay, > >I take it back. the second suggestion didn''t work. See previously attached for how I wrote it. > >I''ll try the first. > >Todd > >>Clay, >> >>You the man! >> >>Attached is per your second suggestion. >> >>Thx, >> >>Todd >> >>GridCellLinkLabel_4272.zip >> >>

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon