We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

strange trace messages

How to disable trace messages from Grid? I have trace listener that listens errors, but DataBoundGrid generates some strange output (empty lines). I have version 3.2.1.0

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 30, 2005 10:02 AM UTC

We think version 3.3 has these blank lines removed. If you send us a sample project showing the blank lines you see, we can test it here to be sure. Or, you can get the 3.3RC and try that on your end.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 30, 2005 10:39 AM UTC

sorry, have added to wrong topic here is the sample WindowsApplication37_3390.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 30, 2005 11:01 AM UTC

This problem is still in 3.3RC. We will get it corrected.

NZ Ning Zhu January 30, 2006 06:19 PM UTC

I have the same problem. I am using Essential Studio version 3.3.0. There is a GridDatabindGrid in my application, which binding to a data table with nested relations. The strange trace messages happen at the method: GridHierarchyLevel._InitializeColumns). And the message is "Nested Relation found:", followed by the DataTable Name or the Relation Name. The following is the copy of the trace messages - Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridHierarchyLevel._InitializeColumns(): Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridHierarchyLevel._InitializeColumns(): Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridHierarchyLevel._InitializeColumns(): Nested Relation found: DataTableName or RelationName. jeaning >This problem is still in 3.3RC. We will get it corrected. > >

NZ Ning Zhu January 30, 2006 07:13 PM UTC

In the application I mentioned early, when I compile it, I got the message "Nested Relation found:" as well, which listed all the DataTable name and Relations''s name in this DataSet. jeaning The following is my last messasge. I have the same problem. I am using Essential Studio version 3.3.0. There is a GridDatabindGrid in my application, which binding to a data table with nested relations. The strange trace messages happen at the method: GridHierarchyLevel._InitializeColumns). And the message is "Nested Relation found:", followed by the DataTable Name or the Relation Name. The following is the copy of the trace messages - Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridHierarchyLevel._InitializeColumns(): Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridHierarchyLevel._InitializeColumns(): Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridHierarchyLevel._InitializeColumns(): Nested Relation found: DataTableName or RelationName. jeaning

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team February 1, 2006 04:08 AM UTC

Hi Jeaning, We will get rid of that Trace statement so that it will only appear in Debug builds and not for the Release builds. Regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon