We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XPToolBar Questions

Hi I am using XPToolbar as a Mainmenu, i have not used XPMenus for creating MDI Menus instead i have used XP ToolBar and added ParentBar Item and BarItems, Separator Indices added. Now i want to access the first Parent Bar Item (say File menu) by Alt + F it is not working even i give ampersand key. i dont find shortkey assigned also working.When we press tab key it receives the focus but ALT + F is not working. But It shows underline under F. I assigned CTRL + X for a Bar Item under File Parent Item. pressing CTRL+X is not firing the baritem_Click. Can you help me? Regards Rajaraman

1 Reply

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team March 17, 2003 12:05 PM UTC

Hi, Yes, the XPToolBar cannot be used to reproduce the main-menu behavior (shortcut processing, etc). The cues should not have been visible (that's a mistake). I will however make this a feature request for a future version. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon