We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MultiColumnComboBox

Hi, I am using MultiColumnComboBox v3.2.1. Although the number of rows is less than MaxDropDownItems, I have to scroll to see the last row. Any workaround for that ? Thanks, Michael

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 26, 2005 11:25 AM UTC

Hi Michael, It works fine for me.Here is a sample. Ensure MaxDropDownItems is not set in your code when you change the value in the designer. Regards, Stanley

MC Michael Cruanes August 29, 2005 07:23 AM UTC

Hi Stanley, Try to hide the last columns and you will see the problem. The following reproduces the issue: private void Form1_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { DataTable dt = new DataTable("table"); for(int i = 0; i < 8; i++) dt.Columns.Add(new DataColumn(string.Format("Col{0}", i+1))); dt.Rows.Add(new object[]{"1st Row", DateTime.Now.AddDays(1),735}); dt.Rows.Add(new object[]{"2nd Row", DateTime.Now.AddDays(2),835}); dt.Rows.Add(new object[]{"3rd Row", DateTime.Now.AddDays(3),335}); dt.Rows.Add(new object[]{"4th Row", DateTime.Now.AddDays(4),436}); dt.Rows.Add(new object[]{"5th Row", DateTime.Now.AddDays(5),035}); dt.Rows.Add(new object[]{"6th Row", DateTime.Now.AddDays(5),930}); dt.Rows.Add(new object[]{"7th Row", DateTime.Now.AddDays(6),543}); dt.Rows.Add(new object[]{"8th Row", DateTime.Now.AddDays(6),145}); dt.Rows.Add(new object[]{"9th Row", DateTime.Now.AddDays(7),636}); dt.Rows.Add(new object[]{"10th Row", DateTime.Now.AddDays(7),990}); // dt.Rows.Add(new object[]{"11th Row", DateTime.Now.AddDays(9),636}); // dt.Rows.Add(new object[]{"12th Row", DateTime.Now.AddDays(10),990}); this.multiColumnComboBox1.DataSource = dt; DisplayMember = "Col2"; this.multiColumnComboBox1.DisplayMember = DisplayMember; this.multiColumnComboBox1.MaxDropDownItems = 10; this.multiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.PrepareViewStyleInfo += new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventHandler(Grid_PrepareViewStyleInfo); multiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[6] = true; multiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[7] = true; multiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[8] = true; } Best Regards, Michael

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 29, 2005 08:03 AM UTC

This problem does not occur in 3.3. In 3.2.1, I was able to avoid it by setting the colwidth=0 instead of setting the Hidden property. // multiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[6] = true; // multiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[7] = true; // multiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[8] = true; multiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.ColWidths[6] = 0; multiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.ColWidths[7] = 0; multiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.ColWidths[8] = 0;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon