We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

unvisible range

hi, Theres an activegridview.viewlayout.visiblecellsrange which gives the range of visible cells.Similarly I need to get the range of unvisible cells. How can I get it? regards, catinat

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 23, 2005 11:38 AM UTC

You will have to do this yourself. Take the visible range you mentioned above. Then everything else is not visible. You can get the number of rows in the grid using grid.Model.RowCount and the number of columns using grid.Model.ColCount. From these two values, and the visiblerange, you should be able to compute what is not visible.

CV Catinat Velmourougan August 23, 2005 11:56 AM UTC

hi, Can I get my own range? When I say, GridRangeInfo rangeInfo = new GridRangeInfo(); rangeInfo.Top = ; rangeInfo.Bottom = ; It says top and bottom are read only. I have to actually interesect the range of unvisible cells with another range.So I need a range to do this. Any clues? regards, catinat

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 23, 2005 01:22 PM UTC

You use the static constructors like: GridRangeInfo rangeInfo = GridRangeInfo.Cells(top, left, bottom, right); There are many other static constructors in the class for doing Cell or Cols or Rows ranges.

CV Catinat Velmourougan August 23, 2005 01:52 PM UTC

THANX THAT WORKS

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon