We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Table RecordExpanded

How can I find out if the records of a table are expanded. Is there a property or function to get the record status of a table?

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 23, 2005 10:27 AM UTC

Given a GridRecord, you can test record.IsExpanded to see if it is expanded.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 23, 2005 10:55 AM UTC

Hmm ok thanks, but I want to know if the whole table is expanded - how can I get this?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 23, 2005 10:59 AM UTC

You can loop through Table.FilteredRecords, checking IsExpanded on each record.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 23, 2005 11:31 AM UTC

Ok I think I have to be a bit more precise. I have three columns in a dataset which is bound to gridgrouping control. (e.g. "One" "Two" "Three") Now the user expands table "Two". Later on I want to know which tables are expanded and which not. How can I do this. And how can I expand a special table (like "C") via Code. Tanks in advance >You can loop through Table.FilteredRecords, checking IsExpanded on each record.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 23, 2005 01:07 PM UTC

I assume you mean you have three DataTables in a DataSet, and not columns. If I understand what you are saying, try this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.Records[0].NestedTables["Two"].IsExpanded = true;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon