We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Table RecordExpanded

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

33595 Aug 23,2005 06:22 AM Aug 23,2005 09:07 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On August 23, 2005 06:22 AM

How can I find out if the records of a table are expanded. Is there a property or function to get the record status of a table?

Replied On August 23, 2005 06:27 AM

Given a GridRecord, you can test record.IsExpanded to see if it is expanded.

Replied On August 23, 2005 06:55 AM

Hmm ok thanks, but I want to know if the whole table is expanded - how can I get this?

Replied On August 23, 2005 06:59 AM

You can loop through Table.FilteredRecords, checking IsExpanded on each record.

Replied On August 23, 2005 07:31 AM

Ok I think I have to be a bit more precise. I have three columns in a dataset which is bound to gridgrouping control. (e.g. "One" "Two" "Three") Now the user expands table "Two". Later on I want to know which tables are expanded and which not. How can I do this. And how can I expand a special table (like "C") via Code. Tanks in advance >You can loop through Table.FilteredRecords, checking IsExpanded on each record.

Replied On August 23, 2005 09:07 AM

I assume you mean you have three DataTables in a DataSet, and not columns. If I understand what you are saying, try this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.Records[0].NestedTables["Two"].IsExpanded = true;

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;