We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Forcing grouped grid to rebind

Hi, I have a grouped grid that is grouping on the status of a bool/checkbox. Can someone please tell me how to get it to refresh? This will cause items to move between the groups as their flags change. Thanks very much in advance, Damien Sawyer

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 23, 2005 05:17 AM UTC

Hi If you provide additional information , it would be easy for me to work on it. Do you like to group based on the checkbox value? If so ,where should be checkbox? Is it a column in grid or seperate control on the form? Regards Mouli.

DS Damien Sawyer August 26, 2005 04:33 AM UTC

Hi, Sorry for being vague Mouli, Yes - I am grouping on the checkbox value. The checkbox is one of the columns in the grid. It has been set as a checkbox by the following code... GridColumnDescriptor gcd = new GridColumnDescriptor(..... gcd.Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.CellType = "CheckBox"; I Hope that this is enough information. Thanks very much for your help. Damien Sawyer >Hi > If you provide additional information , it would be easy for me to work on it. Do you like to group based on the checkbox value? If so ,where should be checkbox? Is it a column in grid or seperate control on the form? > >Regards >Mouli. >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 26, 2005 06:44 AM UTC

The default behavior is for the change to take place and the item change groups when you leave the record. If you want it to happen immediately, then you can handle the TableControlCheckBoxClick event. There you can set a slight delay so the click can finish, and then end the edit so the groups are reset. Here is a little sample that worked for me in the 3.3RC. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_Bool_1a8268c4.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon